List of documents required in order to apply for an Airport Transit Visa [fr]
ATTENTION : you must provide all the originals of the documents plus a set of photocopy for each document.
IMPORTANT : the implementation of the Community Code on Visas (Schengen) and the harmonization of procedures regarding visa delivery at the European level now leads to the immediate rejection of ANY INCOMPLETE APPLICATION OR ANY APPLICATION THAT WOULD NOT CONFORM TO THE ORDER OF PRESENTATION OF THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
1) - Processing fees. Please see our fee grid in order to know the amount to pay
2) - Passport valid at least three months after the expiry date of the visa. + photocopy of PAGES WITH PICTURE, EXPIRY DATE OF PASSPORT, VISAS ISSUED, ALL STAMPS
Your passport must have been issued less than 10 years ago (first issuance). Even if it has been renewed since then by your country, we will decline your passport for a visa application and you will have to renew it prior to applying.
* Refugees: persons residing in Canada under the Refugee status, even if they hold a valid Permanent Residence card, must have a Refugee travel document (also known as 1951 Convention travel document).
3) - 1 Schengen visa application form hand filled and signed
4) - 2 recent and identical photos ID, format 35mm X 45mm only, with a clear and plain background. Pictures with hat, caps, sunglasses, etc.. will not be accepted (NO CUT OUT OF OR CANADIAN PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE).
Please glue one picture per form and include the remaining one in an envelope.
5) - Any document supporting your status in Canada and allowing your re-entry (Canadian reentry visa sticker valid at least 3 months after your departure from the Schengen zone), if needed + photocopy
6) - Any document supporting your right of entry in the country of your final destination (visa, residence permit, citizenship) if your status requires it + photocopy
7) - Airplane reservation for the entire travel from your point of departure to your final destination outside of the Schengen zone + photocopy
8) - If you are under 18 years old, you must provide the parental authorization signed by both parents. Click on the icon below to download that form
- Autorisation parentale / Parental consent
- (PDF - 296.2 kb)
IF the visa is granted, you will then have to show:
9) - Confirmed Airplane ticket for the entire travel from your point of departure to your final destination outside of the Schengen zone + photocopy
10) - 1 Xpresspost envelope
Please note that additional documents may be required