France invites you to its table in Toronto on March 21st 2017! [fr]
8 restaurants were selected to participate in the 2017 edition of Good France in Toronto
Chefs from all over the world will cook a dinner to pay tribute to the excellence of French cuisine and its capacity to innovate and unite people around the common values of sharing and enjoyment in a planet-friendly and healthy way. The aim is to showcase the French lifestyle, regional products and, more broadly, to promote France as a tourist destination worldwide.
Looking for the closest restaurant to your home or work? We have created an interactive map where all restaurants are listed in both cities. Check it out here: http://u.osmfr.org/m/130460/
Good France in Toronto
Coq of the Walk
Peter Pan Bistro
The Fifth Grill & Terrace
Veloute Bistro & Catering
What it means to participate in the Goût de/Good France event:
• Obtaining a label of excellence following selection by a Committee of Chefs;
• belonging to an international community of over 2,500 chefs;
• promoting the visibility of France’s culinary heritage;
• highlighting that visibility among clients in France and abroad;
• increasing the restaurant’s activity ratio on March 21st and enjoy the pleasure to make clients (re)discover French cuisine.