First Edition of the « French Innovation Month Toronto » [fr]
From October 17th to November 3rd, a series of events will promote the French Tech in Toronto. Come join us!
For over three weeks, a series of programs and events will allow us to promote the French savoir-faire on innovation and technology in various sectors, while exchanging with our Canadian partners to identify synergies and develop common projects. The Consulate General of France, the cooperation and cultural action service of the Embassy of France to Canada and Business France are key partners behind this initiative.
The Consulate General of France, the cooperation and cultural action service of the Embassy of France to Canada and Business France will organize or be partners of the following projects:
• French Tech Tour North America (October 17th–20th)
• High-tech/Nuclear Industry Meetings (October 18th–20th)
• NETVA, the New Technology Venture Accelerator (October 23rd–27th)
• Enterprising Culture (October 31st – November 1st)
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship in France and Ontario: Bringing out the Best through Collaboration and Exchange (November 1st)
Download the presentation booklet :
- French Innovation Month
- (PDF - 3.5 Mb)
For more information, please check our website: www.frenchinnovationmonth.com