French and EU spouse
ATTENTION : you must provide all the originals of the documents plus a set of photocopy for each document.
1) - Passport valid at least three months after the expiry date of the visa. + photocopy of all the main pages (pages with picture, expiry date of passport, visas, etc..)
Your passport must have been issued less than 10 years ago (first issuance). Even if it has been renewed since then by your country, we will decline your passport for a visa application and you will have to renew it prior to applying.
2) - 1 Schengen visa application form hand filled and signed
3) - 2 recent and identical photo ID, format 35mm X 45mm only, with a clear and plain background. Pictures with hat, caps, sunglasses, etc.. will not be accepted (NO CUT OUT OF A CANADIAN PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE).
Please glue one picture per form and include the remaining one in an envelope.
6) - Any document supporting your status in Canada and allowing your re-entry, if needed + photocopy.
If you are a landed immigrant in Canada, you must provide the original plus a photocopy both sides of your PR card.
7) - You are the spouse of a French citizen :
— French family booklet (« Livret de famille français ») or full copy of the French marriage registration accordingly issued by the local City Hall (France), the French Embassy or Consulate, or the Service Central de l’Etat Civil (Nantes) if you got married abroad. + photocopy
— Consular registration card (« Carte consulaire ») or French National Identity Card (« carte nationale d’identité ») or Certificate of French nationality (« certificat de nationalité française ») or the « ampliation du décret de naturalisation ou réintégration » of your French spouse.+ photocopy
8) You are the spouse of a EU citizen holding a valid EU passport :
— Certificate of marriage registered by the Government services where you got married + photocopy
— Passport of the EU citizen ‘spouse + photocopy
Please note that additional documents may be required